- Parking lots and grading areas
- Convert contours
- Create 3D curb lines
- Spot elevations and break lines
- PDF imports
- Working with CAD files
- Surface review tools
- Sending 3D data to the field
- Sub-division and public
- Alignments, profiles and templates
- Making surfaces from roads for grading
- Intersection and other hand work
- Lot grading, basements and rough grade details
- Leveraging the data for more than machine control
- Heavy highway and airports
- Alignments and templates
- Sub-grades and special surfaces for paving production
- IRI and profile improvement
- Additional uses for data in the office and field
These 3 day courses are offered at our training facility and will cover one of the topics above, starting from drawings to final output. Students will learn how to prepare data for their brand of machine control using popular software brands. The trainings are software specific and we will cover export for mixed-fleets. We encourage students to bring data jobs they need help with. Due to the regional differences in design and building codes, jobs performed in your area should be brought to class so you can be sure you have confidence in your ability to accurately and quickly produce work for your company.
Class sizes are limited.
Let us customize a class to fit your specific needs at our facility or yours. You pay a daily rate for the trainer and we will train up to ?3? students per session. If you have specific topics outside of the general list above, no problem. We will work to create an agenda that fits your needs for both your office and field personnel.
All classes are taught by Marco Cecala, long recognized as the industries expert in all things 3D for over 25 years. Real world projects and thorough knowledge of current software will help beginners get up to speed quickly, seasoned users will learn new techniques to speed their process.
From our blog:
Your staff caught things the engineer missed. You have saved us thousands.
You guys are the “Easy Button” for all things Data!